ChinaYogaLeggingsManufacturs

urlshort

ChinaYogaLeggingsManufacturs

Post by urlshort »

ChinaYogaLeggingsManufacturs Product Introduction
Are you looking for the right pair of trousers for you at the turn of spring and winter? Trust me, The Leggings with Pockets Women's will definitely make you feel good. Soft and stretchy ribbed construction. Secondly, the wide waistband of our products will keep you moderately compressed and we've also made them from a comfortable and breathable fabric that can handle any type of workout and will dry and remove moisture from your body quickly. Finally, our products are good value for money and this is popular with our customers.
Product Feature
The Leggings with Pockets Women's are made of the highest quality fabrics with special sewing techniques and multiple stitches, perfect for yoga, sports, fitness, any type of workout or everyday use. No more worrying about the privacy of your underwear when squatting, bending or stretching, while enjoying great freedom of movement. Secondly, we also designed a high waistband with a wider waist for better abdominal control and unique compression technology to improve blood circulation as well as reduce muscle fatigue. Finally, it also has a magnificent ability to absorb sweat and dry.
Product specifications
Item NoTK-YL02
Fabric OptionsNylon+Spandex
Fabric TypeKnitted
ServiceOEM/ODM
colorVarious colors and prints are available, or can be customized as pantone.
FeaturesAnti-Static,Eco-friendly,Anti-Bacterial,Quick-Dry
Logos & LablesSublimation print/silk-screen print
Production Line Capacity30K pcs per month
ShippingBy sea/By air/By express
SizeS,M,L XL, /Canbe customized
PaymentT/T,L/C,Paypal
MOQNegotiable
Remark: Different fabric suit for different printing , contact us for details.
Lead Time: Different order quantity and seasons, different lead time.pls contact us for details.
Product Details
OEM service
Our Advantages
Germany import digital printing machine,Automatic computer cutting machine
15 years experience Professional working team in manufacturing production management.
OEM &ODM service with 15 years experience.
Quick response: professional team is 24 hours online
Helped a lot of customers bulit a great brand.
FAQ
Q:It says to hand wash and hang dry. Can I machine wash and dry?
A: We suggest that you do the same as other have said - gentle cycle with cold water then hang dry.
I've found that Active detergent works well on all my leggings. It's the one with the whiteue bag.
Q:Best way to wash these?
A: To be safe you can turn them inside out and wash on gentle with cold water. Active detergent
(blue/white bag) is the only kind I use for my leggings.
Q: Is the fabric shiney?
A: One color I got felt more soft and cotton-y, and one color I got was more slick and shiny.
So I would guess it depends on the color, even though the tags say they are both the exact same material.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturing factory of fitness yoga wear, especially Amazon hot styles!
we are able to supply you with finest OEM / ODM service.ChinaYogaLeggingsManufacturs
website:http://www.ystar-underwear.com/yoga-wear/yoga-leggings/